CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Put a Wreath on It


One of my favorite items to find while I am thrifting is an old wreath. Sometimes they are Christmas wreaths, sometimes Easter, sometimes Halloween, sometimes a tragic DIY gone bad...you get the point. I look past all that because I know that underneath all that holiday glam or just plain ugly, there is a usuable wreath. Buying a wreath like the one above, new in the store, will cost $10 to $12! What? I don't think so. I got this one at Goodwill for $1.50. Now... it was decorated (if that's what you wanna call it) with some Christmas decor. I had other plans.

While looking online for wreath ideas for a coworker, I found this beauty...


I thought it was so, so cute! I immediately had a plan for my own front door. I headed out to Dollar Tree for some flowers and to Hob Lob for an "S". Easy enough! When I got home, I found my Goodwill wreath and went to work. All done for $7.50...PAA POW!


And, in closing, a tune...

"If you like it, then you should put a wreath on it."


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Mrs. Teachnology
I am a National Board Certified teacher in the great state of South Carolina. I am currently an Instructional Coach for a wonderful elementary school. I taught third grade for seven years and first grade for one year. I love everything having to do with technology, and I am excited to share my ideas with fellow teachers.
View my complete profile